Pages

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Sony Bloggie - Sounds Perfect For A Blogger

Now that it's officially the holiday season I am ready to search for the perfect Christmas gadget to add to my collection. I already have last year's Flip HD camcorder, but since I returned my iPod Touch I've always been on the hunt for a replacement that will not online shoot HD video, but will also edit within the device.

My wish almost came true with Sony's new Bloggie camera. I like the large capacitive touch screen and the variable frame rates available and the availability to tag videos for sharing later when connected to a computer for uploading. I also like having the choice of portrait or landscape orientations for shooting.

Here are two great reviews I found about the Bloggie. The first one you're going to have to skip ahead a little since the girl is a little wordy.





Personally I think I'm going to hold onto my Flip HD and wait around for the next generation HD camcorder that will also allow me to edit within the device. Otherwise it's hard to compete with the convenience I already have.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment