Pages

Friday, June 11, 2010

Checking out Dabbleboard to support math students

Last night I was checking out a cool site called Dabbleboard (Dabbleboard.com). This site acts like an online whiteboard with broadcast capabilities For instance I can invite others to my session and add a webcam, now I have a virtual online class ready to go. While I was testing the site out I added myself as an invitee and now I saw myself in two instances on the right column as both teacher and student. I immediately became excited for the possibilities to support my math students remotely, further I could record the session for on-demand viewing via screen capture programs like Cam Studio Pro.

I plan to roll out this teaching tool to help my students prepare for their final exam next week, I also want to see if a few students will be interested in spending some time with me online to sharpen their skills in preparation for Algebra next year.

Posted via email from Geek Dad Lab

No comments:

Post a Comment