Pages

Sunday, June 6, 2010

My New Concept Car



Welcome to my new Electric Concept Car. Let me point out some features:

1) A wireless electric feed. No need to fill up at the gas/electric station to fill up, from now on you can be feed electricity while on the go. I got this idea from an article I read about wireless electric transmission.

2) Solar panels on the roof. They feed to a battery located on the roof, in fact the battery is the roof. I thought this would be a better solution instead of having the battery take up storage space in the trunk.

3) Small wind turbines. I thought while the car is in motion it would be a good idea to capture the wind energy that is created. The battery power or electric feed would provide the power to get the car going at first, then the wind turbine would work to preserve  a portion of the lost power while the car is in motion.

4) A Carbon Fiber body. I saw a documentary on this technology. The materials weigh much less and are just as durable as steel, the only problem is the cost. I hope magic of technology can eventually bring that cost down.



Well that's it so far. Tell me what you think. Am I crazy? Or can this work?




No comments:

Post a Comment