Pages

Saturday, June 19, 2010

I'm getting $83 from my unused electronics with Gazelle

I was listening to Leo Laporte when he mentioned selling your unused electronics through Gazelle. I took a look around the site and got interested in what I could get for some of the gadgets we have around the house. After a couple of minutes of digging I and looked up the bids from the site. It turns out I'm due for $83 if I send my water damaged iPhone plus a few other small things I haven't used in years. I'm even going to send them items that I can't collect money for, but will be properly recycled.

I invite you to do the same, just go to Gazelle and search for the items you have lying around the house. Gazelle will even pay for shipping.

Posted via email from Geek Dad Lab

No comments:

Post a Comment