Pages

Saturday, February 13, 2010

This guy is my hero

Gary V. is pure passion and he's not afraid to show it. I think that is what makes him an Internet celebrity. The fact that he understands business in the new digital world better than most makes us all scratch our heads and want to learn more. Probably his biggest accomplishment is Wine Library TV's success, a combination of sweat, Web 2.0 savy, and instinct. This guy never slows down or change course, he tell you like it is and pulls no punches. I'm not saying we need more Gary's in the world, but I do think we all have something to learn from him, both personally and professionally.

Here is a talk Gary did at Google. Google! I find it unbelievable a world-class corporation is calling Gary Vaynerchuk to speak to it's employees because they feel he has something to teach them about Internet business. That's cool.

</object>

Posted via email from Geek Dad Lab

No comments:

Post a Comment