Pages

Friday, January 22, 2010

I'm having a blast with my Flip Cam

Since I can take it everywhere, I've been able to save hours of precious moments with the family. Every time our kids do something cool, I'm there with the Flip to record it. My kids are either going to love me or hate me when they get older.

Here is a short video clip taken with my Flip. We were at the San Diego Zoo.

Here is a short video of me showing another Flip user how to edit video using the Flip video editing software.

Here is the Amazon link to the exact same camera I had in the video.

Do you have the Flip? If so please share your experiences.

Posted via email from Geek Dad Lab

2 comments:

  1. Thanks. I'm still looking at ways to improve the video quality online, but at home it looks great on the HDTV.

    ReplyDelete