Pages

Monday, January 11, 2010

I'm an Internet Star on UStream

I just learned about this great service called UStream. The idea is you can broadcast yourself live on the Internet, kind of like having your own live TV show complete with fans chatting live while your doing your thing. I thought I'd try this out and start a show about photography since I'm a geek and like playing with these gadgets. This show is about shutter speed and how it changes exposure. Check out the recorded version of my live show.

Live TV by Ustream

I was hesitant to start a show, fearing I'd make a fool out of myself, but I don't think anyone even watched it. I also didn't know I had the chat window disabled so I couldn't interact with my audience even if I had one. Next time I plan to tweet out my show in advance and broadcast to as many people as possible. I think this is going to be a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment