Pages

Sunday, January 17, 2010

A Video Tease for my UStream Geek Show

 

In my last post I talked about Geeking out over my new photo gear. Here is a video of me introducing that gear and how I'm using it to expand my photography skills. Keep in mind I'm clearly not a professional photographer, but I do know my way around a camera. I also know there are lots of people out there who are buying Digital SLR cameras hoping their family photos will turn out better. This UStream show is for people who want to make sense of those dials and menus to make your next family album a show stopper. 

The url for this show is http://www.ustream.tv/channel/tony-zerrer. I'm planning to start the show tonight around 8:30pm pacific time (after the kids are fast asleep). Viewers can participate in the chat room and ask me questions during the show. Be sure to have your camera ready. If your computer has a webcam you can be on the show as well. It's going to be lots of fun.

Posted via web from Geek Dad Lab

No comments:

Post a Comment