Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A Walk Through Best Buy's Camera Center

I was in Best Buy yesterday and was standing next to a customer talking to the sales lady. She was telling him wrong information so I piped in and told him the info he needed to hear. Right there I realized that there is a market for people that want a Digital SLR camera, but have no idea what they're all about. They know that they're more expensive and can take better photos, but they don't know how to use the settings to get the photos they want. So I decided to create a video tutorial series that will teach people how to get the most out of their Digital SLR's. I'll start recording today. Do you have one of these cameras? If so, it's time to take it off "Auto" mode and start messing wih those dials. Any suggestions on tutorial topics?

No comments:

Post a Comment