Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Yes I want an iPad, but I'm holding out

I have to admit that after watching Steve Job's keynote I now want an iPad. I love the idea of having a giant iPod touch with 3G. This product is a perfect solution for someone like myself who would like to have "The Internet in my hand" plus the other great features it comes along with. I would pay to read newspapers on this device, I would also make sure its handy for showing off photos of the kids. That said, there are two things I still want to see in the next version of the iPad:

1) I want a camera just like the iPhone 3Gs. I want the camera to take decent stills along with video. I then want to upload that content to the web and share it with my personal and professional networks.

2) I want to be able to hook this device to my HDTV. All It needs is an HDMI port so I can share local content including photos and video on a larger HD screen.

As bad as I want to enjoy this product now, I think I'm going to wait this one out for a little while. I'll wait for the word from the early adopters like Leo Laporte and others who will give this product a proper review. Plus I believe the features I want will be included in the next version along with a few more goodies.

Posted via email from Geek Dad Lab

No comments:

Post a Comment